Steps to sign up for Fellowship & FAQ’s
Steps for Signing up for the Fellowship:
This can be done in front of your computer at home or at the brewery.
- On your laptop or tablet device (we don’t encourage people to use their mobile device as functionality can’t be confirmed) open your web browser
- Visit our website at strangefellowsbrewing.com and click the Fellowship button on the top menu bar. You will be directed to the Fellowship section. Here you can review the details of the Fellowship
- Click the purchase Fellowship icon when you are ready to buy your membership
- Pick the Fellowship level you wish to purchase and hit Select
- You will need to create an account with us, so we have your information for our records. (We will not share your information with anyone, or use it for any purpose outside the Fellowship). Please enter all fields. When you come in to pick up your Fellowship package, the name submitted will be the person we communicate with and release the beer to in the future, so keep this in mind
- Once you have entered all the information click Checkout with PayPal
- If you have a PayPal account, you can sign in here and use your account and stored information to pay for your purchase. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can either sign up for an account, or simply fill out the information to make a one-time payment with your credit card number as well as address and other required information
- Once your information is entered, click pay. You should now be paid in full and a verified member of the Fellowship. Please record the transaction number, so any problems you may have with the purchase can be tracked by Strange Fellows and PayPal if need be.
- You will then be asked to return the Strange Fellows site to complete your transaction
- Once back on the Strange Fellows site, click the complete transaction and you should be complete
- Within a few minutes, you should receive an email confirmation from PayPal with the details of your purchase, including the total amount charged to your PayPal account or credit card
- Sometime over the next couple days you will receive a welcome email from us with all the next steps and loads more information regarding the Fellowship
The Fine Print/FAQ
You must be 19 years of age, and proof of age is required
Only payment in full will secure your spot in the Fellowship for 2017
The Fellowship is only available to residents of British Columbia
We don’t ship beers, so if you live outside of Vancouver or Victoria, you will need to arrange for someone to pick-up your beers from the brewery. We do have a partnership with Cook Street Liquor Store in Victoria and we be delivering this beer to them shortly after each release.
We don’t offer full or partial refunds on the Fellowship
The membership cost of $150 or $175 does not include GST or Liquor Tax. The total cost for the $150 Fellowship will be $172.50 and the total cost for the $175 Fellowship will be $201.25
Most of the beer is aged for long periods of time and will move along at its own pace. As such, the timing and release of Fellowship beers is uncertain. We anticipate most of the beer being released by the end of 2017, however should the beer quality exceed or not meet the standards of Iain Hill, these dates may change and/or be extended. When the 4 beers promised for the Fellowship are distributed, the inaugural Fellowship will end, as will the rights and privileges associated with that, including your 15% discount, access to Fellowship beer and early access to other beer.
Sometime in late 2017 or early 2018, the Fellowship will expire, when we have fulfilled our promises. Only the person who registered in our files will be given priority access to purchase membership in the third edition of the Fellowship
We will allow multiple individuals to share a membership, however only 1 persons name will be put into our database for simplicity purposes. That is the person we will send all communication and information to
You can’t transfer your membership to another person at any time, unless with the written consent of Strange Fellows Brewing
The priority to purchase additional unclaimed beer will be determined by the order in which memberships are purchased. The first person to sign-up, will be given the first option to purchase additional unclaimed beer. We will then go through the list until we get to the end and then start over again. For example if after the first edition, 150 bottles of Fellowship beer is unclaimed, we will move through the list from the first person to the last. If by the time we get to the 40th person who signed up, all the beer from that batch has been claimed and paid for, we will start at #41 for the next batch for members to purchase beer above their allocation limit
By exclusive we mean beer meant for Fellowship members, will be sold primarily, if not exclusively, to Fellowship members. However, Strange Fellows reserves the right to sell unclaimed beer that was originally produced for the Fellowship to the general public
Strange Fellows reserves the right to cancel or transfer your membership if you are found to be in breach of the preceding rules